European Demolition Industry Report 2016
The European Demolition Association officially released the European Demolition Industry Report 2016 in October 2016. This is the second edition of the report, which analyzes the situation of the demolition sector at an European level and country-by-country.
Summary: The report includes detailed information about the trends of the demolition industry in 2014-2016, forecasts and specific information on how demolition contractors manage the following topics:
- Legal requirements and current practice
- Audits and reports previous to the waste management operations
- Waste management operations on-site
- On-site reporting about the waste management operations
- Waste management operations off-site
- Final report about waste management
- Markets for recycled materials
All this information about the demolition sector is analyzed at an European level and country-by-country in: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
In addition, in 2016 report all questions and answers are translated into the following languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Romanian and Turkish.