The awards aim to bring visibility to the projects developed by students related to demolition, decontamination, and/or recycling (DDR) activities.
- Publicise new projects and the work done by specialized companies
- Promote the trade
- Make the DDR industries attractive for students and new professionals
- Attract new talents to the sector
- Highlight the importance of the DDR activities within the circular economy
- Exchange information and ideas
Terms and conditions of the submission
The candidates must be students enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, Ph.D., or other courses of educational institutions.
Each National Association will select the 3 best projects to be submitted to the EDA Awards.
The entries submitted must be a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis, or any final project of an educational course.
They must be related to the topics of demolition, decontamination, recycling, or a combination of them.
Deadline of submissions
The National Associations must submit the selected projects before December 31st, 2023.
As a reward for the 3 best projects from each country, EDA will grant them a free ticket to the professional program of its annual convention. The winners will be allowed to present their projects on the first day of the convention to an audience of professional companies and experts from several countries.