https://www.europeandemolition.org/cms/files/logo_EDA.png 0 0 227 RABUSO https://www.europeandemolition.org/cms/files/logo_EDA.png 227 RABUSO2021-11-02 15:38:152021-11-02 15:42:22EDI Webinar: Arsenic decontamination and equipment dismantling
EDI Webinar: Arsenic decontamination and equipment dismantling
Arsenic may be one of the most hazardous substances to be found in structures. Because of this, the process of its management and removal is quite complex and requires many considerations.
To deal with this issue and answer multiple related questions, EDI will hold the webinar “Arsenic decontamination and equipment dismantling”, presented by Ms. Anna Chtorkh, from CURIUM.
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDI?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Introduction
- What is arsenic?
- Why is arsenic a hazardous substance?
- Where it can be found?
- What considerations should be taken in relation to arsenic exposure?
- Part 3: Arsenic decontamination and equipment dismantling
- What decontamination solutions can be used?
- What considerations about safety on site should be taken into account?
- How should the correct waste management be carried out?
- Part 4: Case Studies
- Arsenic contamination analysis in situ
- Workshop and equipment dismantling
- Part 5: Questions and comments from participants
Ms. Anna Chtorkh
Wednesday, November 10th, 2021
- 15:00 h (Brussels time) – Start of the webinar
- 16:00 h (Brussels time) – End of the webinar
To register for the webinar, click here.