The EDA Think Tank 2022 has been a success. Throughout the morning we have been able to share a space of doubts, questions, and curiosities to learn even more about the demolition sector.
In the first part, Ms. Kate Bester from JET DEMOLITION, Mr. Kurt Van Stappen of TRACTEBEL and Mr. Tomás Romagosa of the AEE SPANISH WIND ENERGY ASSOCIATION were in charge of answering these questions:
- What are the main challenges to be faced when planning the end-of-life of assets?
- Which steps should be taken during the normal operation of a facility to prepare for its end-of-life?
- Should external experts be engaged in the end-of-life planning and bidding process?
- Who should be involved in the decommissioning and closure activities?
- Highlights and lessons learned
In the second part of the webinar, Mr. Stefano Panseri of DESPE, Mr. Simon Carroll of VATTENFALL, Mr. Ángel Fudili of NATURGY, Mr. Erik Sandonis of LEZAMA DEMOLICIONES and Mr. Stéphane Ponçet of CURIUM, took over the reins.
There was time to discuss what are the most frequent problems in the demolition of industrial plants, what is the planning of the demolition project and how clear communication between the parties can influence the success of the project.
EDA would like to thank all of you who participated in this great activity. Next year, much more!