CECE and EDA organize the Think Tank 2019, that will take place on October 16th 2019 in Autoworld (Brussels), under the title ‘Equipment for demolition: trends & challenges’.
This is the 4th edition after the successful Think tank 2018 ‘Equipment for Demolition’, the Think tank called “The next ten years” (held in 2016) and the one about “Recycling and end-of-life of construction products” (2014).
The Think Tank 2019 is an open workshop, where experts and members from both organizations look ahead and try to understand how the future of the demolition equipment sector will look like, from the perspective of contractors and suppliers.
The event will take place in the framework of CECE Summit 2019.
General themes of CECE & EDA Think Tank 2019
- Which key issues & challenges are impacting today manufacturers and contractors?
- How could EDA & CECE implement the joint declaration on circular economy in construction?
- How are the needs of the jobsites changing the way in which demolition carriers are used?
- How should manufacturers adapt to this new scenario?
- What will a demolition contractor need in the future for the demolition attachments?
- Which new technologies are coming into the market? Will regulation allow or impede them?
- What is the added-value of demolition robots?
Debate session on demolition carriers
Debate session on demolition attachments
12:45 Closing remarks
A light lunch will be served after the Think Tank 2019 to encourage networking and collective thinking.
The Think Tank 2019 will take place in Autoworld (Brussels), 20-25 minutes away from the airport.
Make your registration through the CECE form.