The European Demolition Association, EDA, and the Industry Association for Building Preparation of Sweden, BFB, organizes a workshop about demolition & decontamination on September 28 in Stockholm, Sweden.
This activity will take place in the frame of the trade fair DEMCON 2018, that will be celebrated on September 27-28 in the Capital City of the Scandinavian Country.
The schedule of the event is from 10:30 to 12:00 h, on Friday 28th.
OPEN TO ALL VISITORS
The registration in DEMCON 2018 is free and the workshop is open to all visitors that want to know about the current trends of the demolition industry in the Nordic countries and Europe, as well as to participate in the debate lead by the international panelists.
General themes for the debate
- How are the demolition and decontamination activities changing the industry?
- How are legal requirements changing the way in which demolition is done?
- How are business models changing for demolition and waste management activities?
- 10:30 h: Welcome by Lars Sandström, BFB – Secretary-General
- 10:40 h: New EU C&D waste management Protocol and the specific legislation in Sweden about hazardous waste – Marianne Hedberg, Swedish Construction Federation (BI) – Expert environmental Issues.
- 11:10 h: An overall vision of the European trends – Jose Blanco, EDA – Secretary-General
- 11:30 h: Round table and debate. Panelists:
-Nikolas Ruotsalainen – DELETE GROUP OY – International Trade Manager
-Svend M. Andersen – ANDERSEN CONTRACTOR AB – CEO
-Igor Kecskés-Maconkai, BFB Board member
-Marianne Hedberg – BI – Expert environmental Issues
-Jose Blanco – EDA – Secretary-General
- 12:00 h: Closing remarks by Igor Kecskés-Maconkai, BFB and EDA Board member
About DEMCON 2018
During two full days, the latest products for demolition, concrete cutting, recycling, dust extraction, decontamination, concrete floor grinding and polishing, etc are shown and demonstrated.
In connection with DEMCON 2018, the DEMCON gala dinner will be held. Again, during the dinner, the Swedish Demolition Award will be announced.
The workshop and the trade fair DEMCON 2018 will be held at:
Scandic Infra City
194 61 Upplands Väsby
In addition, if you want more information about EDA workshops, contact EDA Secretariat.