The Guide about Attachments for Demolition and recycling is created with two main objectives: produce a simple and descriptive publication in question-answer format and give a general overview of the attachments.
It explains their basic characteristics, functionalities, general requirements, how this equipment should be managed, how to use them in safe working conditions, and the applicable regulatory framework.
This descriptive guide is intended to serve as a reference document for professionals in these areas, especially contractors and end-users who carry out demolition and/or recycling activities.
On this page, you can find the most important contents of the guide:
- What is an attachment for demolition and recycling?
- Which machines (carriers) can they be used with?
- Which types of couplers can they be used with?
Types of attachments
- What are the types of demolition and recycling attachments?
- Are there any other attachments for other related applications?
Working with demolition and recycling attachments
- Which is the selection criteria of the ensemble machine-attachment?
- What are the site requirements for working with these atttachments?
- What training should the operator of the attachment have?
- What maintenance is required for the attachments?
- How should the assembly be done to ensure safe working conditions?
Access the full guide here: