The Guide about Carriers for demolition and recycling has two main objectives: produce a basic and descriptive publication and give a general overview of the carriers, explaining their basic characteristics, their functionalities, general requirements, how this equipment should be managed, how to use them in safe working conditions and the regulatory framework that is applicable.
It also aims to promote the general vision of the diversity of carriers on the market and their main features.
On this page, you can find the most important contents of the guide:
- What are demolition carriers?
- Can they be used by themselves or do they need specific attachments?
Types of demolition carriers
Cabin protective structures of demolition carriers
- Falling object protective structures, FOPS
- Roll-over protective structures, ROPS
- Tip over protective structures, TOPS
- Which are the most common procedures for transporting, loading and unloading demolition carriers?
- What safety controls should be carried out on demolition carriers?
- How should the organisation of the site and operation areas be done?
- What criteria for design and good operative procedures should be followed?
- Which are the operator’s professional requirements?
Access the full guide here: