The DDR Forum & Expo, celebrated in 2017 is one of the most important and special events organized by EDA, and in partnership with EDI, the European Decontamination Institute. This is the event where all the professionals of the activities of Demolition, Decontamination, and recycling could meet, discover the news and exchange knowledge.
Table of contents
- The NEPSI Agreement in the context of new EU workplace legislation
- Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS)
- Recycling Glass: developing new business models
- Digitalization and BIM applied to construction materials
- Concrete recycling into Cement & Concrete
- What type of concrete re-use is the most sustainable option?
- Flat to flat Project: a step towards a circular economy
- Recycling of plastic construction products. General considerations and PVC as a case study
- Recycling metals: trends and business opportunities
- Decontamination of persistent organic pollutants (POPS)
- Urban and industrial demolition case studies
- The carbon footprint
- Disaster recovery and emergency response
- Hazardous waste and carcinogens in C&D
- Recycling concrete: a circular economy model
- Circular economy projects
- Construction and demolition waste assessment
- Recycling construction and demolition waste and resources
- Equipment innovation conference
- Standards and best practices for demolition
- The construction and demolition waste management protocol
- Update of the waste framework directive
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 417
- Publication date: June 2017
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
Consult the publication
If you are an EDA member or representative of Public Administrations, contact the EDA secretariat directly.
Request access to the publication
The request for digital publication for EDA non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in an online version.