The EDA Annual Convention 2012 is an event organized by EDA to bring together the industry for an open debate.
The event was celebrated from June 14th to the 16th in Berlin, Germany, and gathered contractors, manufacturers, associations and other agents related to the demolition in Europe.
This conference book collects the presentations that took place during the forum to spread knowledge and good practices in demolition.
Table of contents
- EDA Annual Report 2011-2012
- Building mechanics for demolition and concrete separation technology
- Remediation of Contaminated Buildings and Technical Installations
- PVC window recycling in Europe
- Challenges with Hazardous Waste in China and the US
- Towards a standard for the identification and remediation of hazardous waste in the demolition industry
- Demolition Market Update
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 154
- Publication date: June 2012
- ISBN: 978-84-09-12175-5
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
Consult the publication
If you are an EDA member or representative of Public Administrations, contact the EDA secretariat directly.
Request access to the publication
The request for digital publication for EDA non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in an online version.