The Annual Convention 2013 is an event organized by EDA to bring together the industry for an open debate.
The event was celebrated on June 20-22, Milan, Italy and gathered contractors, manufacturers, associations and other agents related to the demolition in Europe.
This conference book collects the presentations that took place during the forum to spread knowledge and good practices in demolition.
Table of contents
- Program of EDA Annual Convention 2013
- Renovation and rehabilitation of urban environments in Europe
- GTOG Life + Project: first step towards gypsum circular economy.
- Case story: Demolition of the 30 Old Bailey and 60 Ludgate Hill
- Membership catalog
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 262
- ISBN: 978-84-09-11563-1
- Publication date: June 2013
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
Consult the publication
If you are an EDA member or representative of Public Administrations, contact the EDA secretariat directly.
Request access to the publication
The request for digital publication for EDA non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in an online version.