The Annual Convention 2018 is an event organized by EDA to bring together the industry for an open debate.
The event was celebrated on June 7-9 in Vienna, Austria, and gathered contractors, manufacturers, associations and other agents related to the demolition in Europe.
This conference book collects the presentations that took place during the forum to spread knowledge and good practices in demolition.
Table of contents
- Program of EDA Annual Convention 2018
- Building up market intelligence
- City-wide monitoring of demolished buildings
- Trends in resource efficiency of the construction industry in Europe
- Membership catalogue
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 184
- ISBN: 978-84-09-11569-3
- Publication date: February 2018
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
Consult the publication
If you are an EDA member or representative of Public Administrations, contact the EDA secretariat directly.
Request access to the publication
The request for digital publication for EDA non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in an online version.