EDA Deconstruction Forum 2014 is an event organized by EDA to bring together the industry for an open debate.
The event was celebrated from the 12th to the 14th of June 2014 in Madrid, Spain, and gathered contractors, manufacturers, associations and other agents related to the demolition in Europe.
This conference book collects the presentations that took place during the forum to spread knowledge and good practices in demolition.
Table of contents
- Avoiding Overexposure to Lead
- 770 m with a single click
- Risk management – Hazardous Materials and Building Fabric Contamination in Demolition
- Development of C&DW recycling in Europe
- The Canalejas project in history
- Blast Demolition: AfE Tower in Frankfurt
- Sustainability & end-of-life of construction products
- Construction and demolition waste management in the EU: The way forward
- Dismantling and demolition of the power stations of Sant Adriá de Besós and Badalona
- A perspective of the Turkish construction equipment market.
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 198
- Publication date: June 2014
- ISBN: 978-84-09-12176-2
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
The request for digital publication for EDA non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in an online version.