The European Demolition Association, EDA, organized a new Study Tour, a professional trip to discover the state of art of the Japanese demolition industry, the disaster response strategies and the circular economy methodologies implemented for demolition and recycling in Japan.
This publication collects the hosts’ presentations that took place during the trip from 19th to 24 May 2019.
Table of contents
- Demolition Excavators for Europe HITACHI
- Demolition Excavators in Japan HITACHI
- NPK Company Information NPK
- The history of the demolition method in Japan OKADA
- Introduction to Kobelco Construction Machinery in Europe KOBELCO
- Demolition in the Japanese market KOBELCO
- Komatsu introduction KOMATSU
- Caterpillar excavation division CATERPILLAR
- Caterpillar demolition Journey CATERPILLAR
- Membership catalogue
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 108
- ISBN: 978-84-09-12439-8
- Publication date: May 2019
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
The request for digital publication for EDA non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in an online version.