The EDA Study Tour ended with a conference on Friday afternoon, to meet the Japan Demolition Contractors Association (JDCA) in the Europa House (Delegation of the European Union to Japan).
This publication collects the presentations that took place during the conference held on 24th May 2019.
Table of contents
- Opening remarks
- Introduction by EDA
- Introduction by JDCA
- Overview of the Demolition Industry in Europe
- Separation and Recycling in Japan
- Disaster Response Programs and Measures in Japan
- Construction and Demolition Waste Management in Europe
- Methods of Demolition of High-rise buildings
- Standards and Regulations for DDR in Europe
- Closing remarks by National Demolition Association (USA)
- Membership catalogue
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 91
- ISBN: 978-84-09-12440-4
- Publication date: May 2019
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing):
|Representatives of Public Administrations||Free|
The request for digital publication for EDA non-members has a price of 25 euros and allows unlimited access to the conference book in an online version.