The Statistics Working Group of the European Demolition Association, EDA, leaded by Mr. Andreas Pocha, General Manager of the Deutscher Abbruchverband (DA), prepared this report, which means a real approach at European level to have a global view of the demolition industry.
The purpose of the European Demolition Industry Report 2016 is to continue with the way created by the 2015 edition in order to have a global EU view combined with a national view of the countries directly related with EDA, which will help demolition industry stakeholders in their knowledge of the business inbounds and abroad.
- ISBN: 978-84-617-5190-7
- Pages: 380
The report included detailed information about the trends of the demolition industry in 2014-2016, forecasts and specific information on how demolition contractors manage the following topics:
- Legal requirements and current practice
- Audits and reports previous to the waste management operations
- Waste management operations on-site
- On-site reporting about the waste management operations
- Waste management operations off-site
- Final report about waste management
- Markets for recycled materials
Consult the document
This report is not for sale. It is available for consulting just if you order a printed copy + online access of the European demolition industry report 2018.