This event, with the objective of connecting the elite of the nuclear industry, will take place in London, UK, in February 7-9, 2018.
The two day event will give key insight into the world of nuclear decommissioning while exploring active solutions to new and existing nuclear industry issues.
This event will be a great opportunity to connect and network with the elite of the industry and would be essential to understand the nuclear industry strategy for 2018.
These are some of the key topics:
- Global Status & Evolution of Decommissioning-Related Liabilities
- Irradiated Graphite Disposal: IAEA Project ‘GRAPA’ & the International Decommissioning Network
- Radioactive Waste Infrastructure – a Key Enabler for Growth
- Revolutionising Decommissioning Activities through Robotic Technologies
- Provision of Funds & Requirements for Financial Assurance throughout the Decommissioning Process
- Estimating Uncertainty in NPP Decommissioning Cost & Funding
- Progress on Radioactive Waste Management in the UK – the Service Provider Perspective
- The role of Radiation Measurement & Imaging in Efficient Decommissioning & Waste Management