The European Demolition Association, EDA, has been the demolition platform for national associations, contractors and suppliers for over 40 years. EDA has always ensured the safety of all those who are part of this great family.
For this reason and due to the current health situation, the EDA Board of Directors decided to postpone the annual convention that was to be held from 4th to 6th June 2020, in Belgrade (Serbia).
Representing the activities of demolition, decontamination and recycling, EDA is aware of the serious impact caused by the pandemic in many ways: social, economic, delays, contracts, etc.
Therefore, the association issued a statement recommending that safety should come first, to protect the health of workers and their families, following the advice of Public Administrations and health authorities to prevent the spread of the disease.
In order to comply with these instructions and ensure the safety of the attendees, EDA will hold its Annual Convention in Paris, from 15th to 16th September 2020.
The Serbian capital will host this event next year, from 10th to 12th June 2021.
As the most relevant and important event of the year for EDA, this convention will combine professional contents, exhibition and networking opportunities, with leisure activities.
This event has the following main goals, for collaborating and organizing entities:
- Inform participants on the activity of this specialized industry
- Promote the collaboration and interaction of the professionals and companies of the sector
- Create a frame of reference for the debate and the collaboration between different companies (contractors, suppliers, research centers, etc.) and related entities.
- Provide opportunities to make new contacts with professional of the industry.
- Make these professionals’ reality and main challenges public
Who is the target audience?
This event mainly addresses:
- Equipment manufacturers and dealers
- Asset owners and end users
- Public Administrations
- Other key stakeholders if the DDR industries
The EDA Annual Convention is possible thanks to the following sponsors: