The European Demolition Association, EDA, has published a document with all the advantages of being a member that is available to download from its library.
In this document, any professional related to the demolition industry can find the reasons for getting involved, with the answers to these questions:
- What does EDA do?
- Why get on board now?
- How to become a member?
EDA offers different options to get involved:
Membership: National Demolition Associations or Federations from European countries, demolition contractors and demolition suppliers (manufacturers, dealers,…)
In addition, EDA offers the opportunity of being partner, addressed to associations and other groups related with the demolition industry, specialized press related with the demolition industry and Universities and educational centers related with the activity of the association.
Discover the EDA members
How to become a member?
If you are interested in becoming a member of the EDA, the incorporation process is as follows:
- Contact the EDA Secretariat (or download here directly) requesting the proper application form
- Fill and send to the association the application form.
- Your application form will be assessed by the Board.
- If your request is admitted, the Secretariat will contact you, sending you the registration notification.
- Pay the annual fee established by the General Assembly of the association.