The Spanish Demolition Association, AEDED, is the national association that represents the demolition industry.
With more than 30 years of experience, AEDED brings together the main companies engaged primarily in the demolition activity.
In early 2018, the Spanish Association of Demolition, Decontamination, Cutting and Drilling, AEDED, held a first meeting of professional associations and entities related to the development of demolition projects.
This guide is the result of multiple work meetings, review and discussion of related documents, and intense work on organizing information, to make a document that follows a logical line.
- Introduction to the guide
- General considerations
- Minimum contents of the demolition project
- Special considerations according to the particularities of the works
- Documentation and administrative procedures
- Documentation and final works
- Waste and resource management considerations
- Hazardous Waste Decontamination Considerations
- Reference standard
- Format: A4
- Number of pages:
- Online version:
- Hard copy:
- Scheduled date: First edition – January 2020; Second edition: August 2020
If you want to request copies, please go to www.aeded.org/guia-proyecto