The webinar “How to unleash the potential of construction and demolition waste as a resource?” was given by Ms. Anke Oberender, center manager of the Danish Knowledge Center for Circiular Economy in Construction, VCØB.
Construction and demolition waste comprises one of the largest waste streams in the EU. Building practices in the past, the use of problematic substances in construction and the lack of establishing efficient markets for high-purity and quality materials from demolition and renovation hampers the full implementation of circular economy in the sector.
+ info about the webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDA?
- What is The Knowledge Center for Circular Economy in Construction and how does it support the industry?
- Why do we do this webinar?
Part 2: Circular economy in practice
- How do legislation and strategies support the implementation of circular economy in Denmark?
- What is the status for circular economy in Denmark?
- How does the Network on demolition – one of the many activities of the knowledge center – contribute to a more efficient use of C&D waste as a resource?
- What is next?
Ms. Anke Oberender
|Date||June 16, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EDA website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!