The webinar “How to unleash the potential of construction and demolition waste as a resource” will be given by Mr. Anke Oberender, center manager of the Danish Knowledge Center for Circiular Economy in Construction, VCØB, and will be held on June, 16th at 15:00 h.
Construction and demolition waste comprises one of the largest waste streams in the EU. Building practices in the past, the use of problematic substances in construction and the lack of establishing efficient markets for high-purity and quality materials from demolition and renovation hampers the full implementation of circular economy in the sector.
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDA?
- What is The Knowledge Center for Circular Economy in Construction and how does it support the industry?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Circular economy in practice
- How do legislation and strategies support the implementation of circular economy in Denmark?
- What is the status for circular economy in Denmark?
- How does the Network on demolition – one of the many activities of the knowledge center – contribute to a more efficient use of C&D waste as a resource?
- What is next?
- Part 3: Questions and comments from participants
Dates and timetable
Wednesday, June 16th.
The webinar will have the following timetable (all hours are Brussels time, Central European):
15:00 – Start of the webinar
16:00 – End of the webinar
Ms. Anke Oberender
Participation in this webinar is completely free for all attendees, they just need to register in advance.
WARNING! For security reasons, you must fill out the registration form and access the webinar from an updated browser. The platform does NOT work with Internet Explorer. You can access from any other browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari (on Mac and iOS devices).
For logistical reasons, the number of participants is limited by the platform itself. So, registrations will be accepted in strict order of entry until the technical capacity available is reached for each session.