Every second-year CECE organizes an Industry Congress, that takes place in the country of the CECE Presidency. This year’s edition will take place in Rome, (Italy) from October 17th to 19th, under the Presidency of Enrico Prandini, UNACEA.
European Demolition Association will be present in this important event about construction, which theme of this year is ‘Building Customer Loyalty through a Common Vision’.
CECE Congress is an excellent occasion for industry executives to meet and discuss the main challenges the industry goes through in terms of market developments, demands shifts, and investment climate. Some of the sessions are also dedicated to technical and standardization issues.
There are several important reasons to attend the CECE Congress:
- Understand how changing customers could affect your business
- Prepare for times of change and (digital) transformation
- Learn from the compelling cases of competing OEMs
- Hear what key customers expect from the industry
- Develop your network among the leaders in the sector
The programme includes high-level speakers, case studies and latest market intelligence, for example. This year, the main focus of the Congress is around customer orientation and digitalization of sales.