A total of 46 entries from 29 companies across have made the shortlists for this year’s World Demolition Awards, with the winners to be announced at the World Demolition Summit (WDS) on Thursday 12 November.
This year there are 12 categories and two more awards, for Best New Entrant and the overall World Demolition Award winner, that will be announced during the online event.
Here is the shortlisted companies:
- Civils Delta Group, Despe, Erith Contractors, Flesan
- Collaboration Delta Group, Demoliciones Mitre, Jet Demolition, Priestly Demolition
- Contract under US$1 million Apex Demolition/C&D Consultants, Despe (two entries), Liberty Industrial
- Contract US$1 million or over Brandenburg Industrial Service Co, Despe, Erith Contractors, Priestly Demolition, S Evans & Sons
- Explosive Alford Technologies/Delta Group, Jet Demolition, Precision Demolition
- Industrial Demex, Erith Contractors, Liberty Industrial, McMahon Services
- Innovation, Plant and Equipment Blastrac, Caterpillar, Dragon Equipment, ES Manufacturing
- Innovation, Tools and Attachments Bladecore, Demolition Resources, Epiroc, Webster Technologies
- Recycling and Environmental Costello Dismantling, Demoliciones Mitre, Despe
- Safety and Training Brandenburg Industrial Service Co, Budget Demolition, Demoliciones Mitre, Priestly Demolition
- Urban Demolition under US$10 million Budget Demolition, Despe, Flesan, Veit & Company
- Urban Demolition US$10 million or over Erith Contractors, Kiewit Infrastructure West Co, Mainland Civil
The judges for the awards are Henrik Bonnesen, Francisco Cobo, Dan Costello, Clinton Dick, Patrick Frye, Jim Graham, Bill Moore, William Sinclair and John Woodward.