- EDA has several working groups in place to carry out a number of projects that will be of great relevance to the demolition sector.
The aim of EDA´s working groups is to provide a structured way of developing the organisation’s objectives, encouraging the exchange of good practices, the development of reference documentation, the creation of dissemination or training materials and the promotion of the guild in general.
EDA working groups:
- Technical Committee – G1
- Circular Economy working group – G2
- Statistics working group – G3
- Equipment and technology working group – G4
- End-of-life of industrial facilities working group – G5
The working groups are designed as a meeting point for sharing knowledge, experiences, doubts and problems.
For this reason, the participation of professionals with different profiles is essential for the development of the working groups.
If you are interested in any of the active groups, do not hesitate to join them.