The EDA convention is always characterised by a carefully prepared professional programme, with leading players from the DDR industry (Demolition, Decontamination and Recycling), and very interesting case studies of singular projects that you won’t be able to see anywhere else.
After months of hard work and effort by the association, is time to finally inform you that we have now the definitive programme of the EDA Annual Convention.
That’s why we can already talk about confirmed speakers. Without going any further, the European Commission, will be in Paris to talk about issues of particular relevance nowadays , which concerns all professionals in the sector. But it won’t be the only one, EDA Annual Convention, will cover a wide range of interesting topics such as:
- Cooperation in demolition: bringing down a train station in Lyon, Mr. Patrick Frye and Mr. Ivan Poroli, CARDEM and DESPE
- Daily Challenges for demolition and recycling in the UK, Ms. Holly Price, KELTBRAY Ltd
- Innovation and smart demolition practices, Mr. Karol Baran, GRUPPA TREE
- New business model: from demolition contractor to secondary raw material manufacturer. Ms. Sima Nathan Boker, GREENMIX BENNY & ZVIKA LTD
- Decontamination of hazardous substances at industrial facilities, Anna Chtorkh, CURIUM.
As you can read, the conferences will be practical and dynamic, and you can be part of them if you complete our registration form.
Do you need more reasons to register for the convention? Click here to see the confirmed speakers in the 2022 professional programme. Remember that the early bird rate to sign up ends on 31 March.!