On October 18th and 19th, a significant event occurred: the World Demolition Summit 2023. And, within the frame of it, we also got to know the winners of the World Demolition Awards 2023!
The Awards aim to recognise the work of industry professionals in different categories, such as Urban and civil Demolitions, Innovation, and Safety and training. The winners were revealed at a special dinner and ceremony.
We extend our congratulations to all the companies that won and were shortlisted in the awards. In particular, several companies that are members of the EDA were pronounced winners in different categories. Those are:
- P. Olesen as Best Contract of the Year Under $1 Million.
- DESPE & CATERPILLAR, as joint winners in Innovation: Plants & Equipment.
- ROTAR in Innovation: Tools and Attachments.
- DESPE in Safety and Training.
- COLEMANS for Recycling and Environmental.
- CONTROLLED DEMOLITION INC. as Best Explosive Demolition of the Year.
Finally, the company COLEMANS have received the Grand Award of the Best Demolition Contractor of the Year Overall, for its project in the Recycling and Equipment Categories. The judges expressed:
“This project featured a large crew, committed to carbon neutral, with incredible planning, focused on using alternative energy to reduce emissions.”
Once again, those great results showcase the excellence that our members strive for within the demolition industry.