CECE and EDA are preparing the next edition of the Think tank, that will be held on October 16th 2019 in Autoworld (Brussels), to look ahead and try to understand how the future in demolition industry will be like.
The Think tank 2019 is an open workshop, where experts and members from both organizations will exchange their knowledge and expertise to engage participation, through an open debate with attendees.
The event will consist of two debate sessions where panelists will discuss the following topics:
- Which key issues & challenges are impacting today manufacturers and contractors?
- How could EDA & CECE implement the joint declaration on circular economy in construction?
- How are the needs of the jobsites changing the way in which demolition carriers are used?
- How should manufacturers adapt to this new scenario?
- What will a demolition contractor need in the future for the demolition attachments?
- Which new technologies are coming into the market? Will regulation allow or impede them?
- What is the added-value of demolition robots?
This is the 4th edition after the successful Think tank 2018 ‘Equipment for Demolition’, the Think tank called “The next ten years” (held in 2016) and the one about “Recycling and end-of-life of construction products” (2014).
The registration is free but previous registration is required.