The professional ticket includes:
- Accommodation (six nigths of stay in the indicated hotels)
- Six visits to facilities of leading companies in Japan according to itinerary
- Internal travels between different cities along Japan (bus, bullet train and internal flight)
- Domestic flight in ANA Airline Tokyo- Hiroshima in economy class (taxes included).
- Transfers described according to itinerary in private bus.
- Shinkansen bullet train tickets in economy class according to itinerary: Hiroshima – Osaka // Kobe – Tokyo (Shinagawa)
- Baggage shipments from Tokyo to Hiroshima; from Hiroshima to Kobe; from Kobe to Tokyo (one suitcase per person) according to the itinerary described
- All meals (six breakfasts, five lunches and five dinners including two drinks per person during dinner and one dinner with free bar of drinks)
- Japanese show during the dinner
- English speaking assistants throughout the trip
- Translation service Japanese-English during company visits and conference
- Registration to the EDA and JDCA conference and cocktail during the meeting
- Welcome pack
- Personalized documentation (maps, routes, general destination information, etc.)
- Travel detail
- Telephone assistance at destination in case of emergency 24/7
- Basic travel insurance with the MAPFRE company
The leisure activities includes:
- One nights in the Shinagawa Prince Hotel
- Buffet dinner in Shinagawa Prince Hotel
- Western buffet style breakfast
- Dynamic Tokyo tour- Full day
- Japanese-style barbecue lunch
The prices not includes round trip to Tokyo and any other service not specified before.
The registration does not mean the confirmation of your place. EDA will contact you to confirm your reservation. Your place will be confirmed once the payment will be done.
The place will be assigned in order of registration and with preference for EDA members.
Important details and advices
- Being in possession of a valid passport is compulsory. In addition, it is mandatory to have the passport in good condition before traveling because Japanese authorities or domestic airlines may deny you travel if your passport is damaged.
- The name you write on the registration form must be shown exactly as it appears on your passport (with all compound names, if any).
- Although EDA has a general travel insurance, it is highly recommended to get a private travel and/or health insurance with coverage abroad.
- Any food allergy or intolerance must be previously communicated to the agency when you make the reservation.
- Before traveling, please check with your Japanese embassy in your home country if you are required to obtain a visa to enter and leave Japan.
- In the domestic flights and in the hotels in Kobe and Hiroshima, it is necessary to take a carry-on bag, a trolley or even a backpack. the main suitcase you bring from your country of origin will remain in the hotel in Tokyo until the day you leave Japan.
- Make sure you bring enough medicine to last your whole trip.
- If you suffer from any medical condition that for your own well-being, it is necessary for the organizers of the trip to know, please indicate when you make the reservation.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms.
- As a general rule, taking pictures or videos in the hosts’ facilities will be forbidden at the express wish of the hosts. In some places, EDA delegation can be kindly asked for leaving their mobile phones and other electronic devices before starting the visit in order to meet the requirement.
- Please read the EDA Cancellation Policy and the specific Cancellation Policy of the Study Tour Japan 2019 before sending your reservation.
Anyone who wants to join the EDA Study Tour must accept these conditions.