The professional ticket includes:
- Accommodation (six nigths of stay in the indicated hotels)
- Visits to the facilities of leading-edge demolition equipment companies (see itinerary)
- Internal travels between different cities along Japan (bus, bullet train and internal flight)
- Domestic flight Tokyo- Hiroshima, in ANA Airline in economy class (taxes included).
- Transfers described according to itinerary in private bus.
- Shinkansen bullet train tickets in economy class according to itinerary: Hiroshima – Osaka and Kobe – Tokyo
- Baggage shipments from Tokyo to Hiroshima; from Hiroshima to Kobe and from Kobe to Tokyo (one suitcase per person) according to the itinerary described
- All meals included
- One dinner in a typical Japanese restaurant followed by a live show
- English – Japanese speaking assistant throughout the trip
- Translation service Japanese-English during company visits and conference on May 24th
- Registration to the EDA and JDCA conference and welcome cocktail on May 24th, held in the delegation of the European Union to Japan
- Welcome pack
- Personalized documentation (maps, routes, general destination information, etc.)
- Travel details
- Telephone assistance at destination in case of emergency 24/7
- Basic travel insurance with the MAPFRE company
The leisure activities includes:
- One night in the Shinagawa Prince Hotel (May 18th)
- Buffet dinner in Shinagawa Prince Hotel (May 18th)
- Western buffet style breakfast (May 19th)
- Dynamic Tokyo tour (May 19th)
- Japanese-style barbecue lunch (May 19th)
The EDA and JDCA conference includes:
- Free admission for JDCA and EDA Delegations, Japanese and European government representatives and EDA members not registered at the trip but only attending the conference
- Welcome cocktail
- Interpretation service Japanese-English during the seminar
The prices not includes round trip to Tokyo and any other service not specified before.
The registration does not mean the confirmation of your place. EDA will contact you to confirm your reservation. Your place will be confirmed once the payment will be done.
The place will be assigned in order of registration and with preference for EDA members.
The deadline for registration is 25 March.
Important details and advices
- Being in possession of a valid passport is compulsory. In addition, it is mandatory to have the passport in good condition before traveling because Japanese authorities or domestic airlines may deny you travel if your passport is damaged.
- The name you write on the registration form must be shown exactly as it appears on your passport (with all compound names, if any).
- Although EDA has a general travel insurance, it is highly recommended to get a private travel and/or health insurance with coverage abroad.
- Any food allergy or intolerance must be previously communicated to EDA when you make the reservation.
- Before traveling, please check with your Japanese Embassy in your home country if you are required to obtain a visa to enter and leave Japan.
- In the domestic flights and in the hotels in Kobe and Hiroshima, it is necessary to take a carry-on bag, a trolley or even a backpack. The main suitcase you bring from your country of origin will remain in the hotel in Tokyo until the day you leave Japan.
- If you suffer from any medical condition that for your own well-being, it is necessary for the organizers of the trip to know, please indicate when you make the reservation.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms.
- As a general rule, taking pictures or videos in the hosts’ facilities will be forbidden at the express wish of the hosts. In some places, EDA delegation can be kindly asked for leaving their mobile phones and other electronic devices before starting the visit in order to meet the requirement.
- Please read the EDA Cancellation Policy before sending your reservation. The deadline to receive refunds for EDA events is:
- up to 20 business days before the starting day of the event: full refund, less a service fee (200 €).
- at least 10 business days before the starting day of the event: 50% refund.