The Asbestos Guide. General overview and decontamination process (asbestos removal) has been elaborated through a transversal working group that aims to give an overview of this hazardous waste and the decontamination process.
The contents of the guide are of an informative nature, but without making excessive emphasis on the technical regulations and their corresponding legal references.
- Institutional presentation
- General concepts about asbestos
- Asbestos regulations and responsibilities
- Before asbestos decontamination
- Asbestos removal process
- Management of asbestos after decontamination
- Company accreditation
- Information of interest
- Format: A4
- ISBN: 978-84-09-22965-9
- Number of pages: 76 pages
- Date of publication: October 2020
- On-line: Free. The on-line publication can be consulted through this page
- Printed: If you want to request copies, please go to www.aeded.org/guia-amianto