This report will provide a visual overview of Europe’s demolition industry from data gathered in 2019-2020. It includes forecasts and specific information.
Comparative graphs have also been put together to showcase the industry’s evolution from 2015 when the first EDA annual report took place.
The European Demolition Industry Report 2020 includes detailed information about the trends of the demolition industry in the previous years, forecasts and comparative graphs with the information collected in previous editions.
The gathered information is presented at a European level and country by country.
- General situation in European demolition industry
- Volume of business
- Evolution of the demolition activities
- Investment in demolition machinery, equipment and consumables
- Evolution of the workforce
- Business prospects
- Percentage of the turnover coming from demolition, decontamination and recycling activities
- Relevance of events to decision making (buying equipment)
- Format: A4
- Number of pages: about 250
- Scheduled date: June 2020