This report provides a visual overview of Europe’s demolition industry from data gathered in 2020. It includes forecasts and specific information about the demolition activity given by the contractors themselves, as well as new questions.
The gathered information is presented at a European level and country by country. The languages used in this publication are English and the official language of the country is analyzed (Finnish, French, German, Greek, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Serbian, Swedish and Russian)
Comparative graphs have also been put together to showcase the industry’s evolution from 2015 when the first EDA annual report took place.
The European Demolition Industry Report 2020 includes detailed information about the trends of the demolition industry in the previous years, forecasts and comparative graphs with the information collected in previous editions.
- General situation in European demolition industry
- Volume of business
- Evolution of the demolition activities
- Investment in demolition machinery, equipment and consumables
- Evolution of the workforce
- Business prospects
- Percentage of the turnover coming from decontamination and demolition activities
- Relevance of events to decision making (buying equipment)
- Format: digital
- Number of pages: 419 pages
- Publication date: September 2020
- ISBN: 978-84-09-23469-1