The EDA Yearbook 2020 is a dissemination tool that collects the expertise and knowledge of the demolition industry.
The aim of this special publication is to promote the best practice and to be a reference document to get a feel of the state of the sector and know more about the National Associations that are involved in EDA.
The publication is carried out through articles elaborated by different EDA members and other key stakeholders of the industry.
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 120 pages
- ISBN: 978-84-09-25283-1
- Publication date: December 2020.
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing) and hard copies
- Online access: free
- Hard copy: 50 €
Table of contents
- A year on review
- European Demolition Industry Report 2020
- EDA Activities
- European Decontamination Institute
- EDA National Associations
- Guest National Associations
- Special contents
- Press corner
- Company news
- About EDA
- EDA Members
The yearbook is aimed at contractors and national associations to show and spread the knowledge and expertise in the industry.