This report provides a visual overview of Europe’s demolition industry from data gathered in 2019. It includes forecasts and specific information, as well as new questions and new countries (Denmark, Ireland and Russia).
Comparative graphs have also been put together to showcase the industry’s evolution from 2015 when the first EDA annual report took place.
The European Demolition Industry Report 2019 includes detailed information about the trends of the demolition industry in the previous years, forecasts and comparative graphs with the information collected in previous editions.
The gathered information is presented at a European level and country by country.
- General situation in European demolition industry
- Volume of business
- Evolution of the demolition activities
- Investment in demolition machinery, equipment and consumables
- Evolution of the workforce
- Business prospects
- Percentage of the turnover coming from decontamination and demolition activities
- Relevance of events to decision making (buying equipment)
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EWJI website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!