Given the current situation, created by the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), from EDA we are implementing a series of initiatives to continue with the dissemination of the activities and services developed by EDA members.
In this case, the initiative consists of launching a series of educational webinars on technical topics.
Webinars are short and educational sessions (about one hour) hosted online and broadcast live.
Using a specific platform, webinar participants can watch the presentation and follow the speaker’s explanations, as well as interact through a chat and ask their own questions.
The topics to be discussed during the webinar will be the following:
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDA?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: The circularity of flat glass
- What is the current situation about the flat glass recycling?
- What are the limitations of flat glass furnaces?
- What are the quality demands of the glass industry?
- Example: What is the EPR system that has been implemented in Holland?
- What steps should be taken next?
- Part 3: Questions and comments from participants
Dates and timetable
Wednesday, April 14th.
The webinar will have the following timetable (all hours are Brussels time, Central European):
15:00 – Start of the webinar
16:00 – End of the webinar
- Mr. Cor Wittekoek, Vlakglasrecycling
This webinar has already taken place.