Last March, EDA held a webinar titled “Best practices for pre-demolition audits.”
In this session, experts from VTT and TECNALIA tackled the issues related to best practices recommended for pre-demolition audits? The speakers dealt with the outcomes of the PARADE and ICEBERG projects and presented some case studies.
+ info about the webinar
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDA?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Introduction
- What are the best practices recommended for pre-demolition audits?
- What are the outcomes of the PARADE project?
- Examples and case stories
- Part 3: Towards the future
- How is digitalization being implemented in pre-demolition audits?
- How can we work with orientation towards market requirements of recovered products/materials?
- Part 4: Questions and comments from participants
|Mr. Alfonso Arevalillo||Mr. Miguel Mateos||Mr. David García|
|Ms. Margareta Wählstrom||Mr. Petr Hradil|
|Date||March 9th, 2022|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EDA website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!