The webinar “How can we improve the circularity of flat glass?” was held by EDA. It was given by Mr. Cor Wittekoek, from Vlakglasrecycling.
In this webinar, the speaker talks about flat glass and what to do to improve the disposal and circularity of this material. They also talk about the future and what the following steps are.
+ info about the webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDA?
- Why do we do this webinar?
Part 2: The circularity of flat glass
- What is the current situation about the flat glass recycling?
- What are the limitations of flat glass furnaces?
- What are the quality demands of the glass industry?
- Example: What is the EPR system that has been implemented in Holland?
- What steps should be taken next?
Mr. Cor Wittekoek
|Date||April 14, 2021|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the EDA website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!